Patient access to their GP record:
Patient Online is available for appointment booking, order prescriptions, viewing and printing medication, allergies and immunisation history. We are required to promote and offer this facility for patients.
Access can be arranged through the surgery – please bring a form of photo ID and a unique pin number will be provided ready for you to log in and register. Once you are registered you can access online services here. If you would like any further information please contact 01669 620339.
All patients registered with the practice have had access to their medical records since 2014 which has enabled a number of online services:
- Book and cancel appointments
- View repeat medication and order repeat prescriptions
- View repeat medication
- Request repeat medication
- View and update your contact details
- You can now request further online access to your medical records which includes medical history, consultations, test results and immunisations. Please ask reception for a registration form.
Detailed Coded Records
Access to your Detailed Coded Records Online
From 31st March 2016 you will be able to request online access to your Detailed Coded Record at The Rothbury Practice. This is for patients who are already registered for Patient Online Service and for new patient wanting to register.
Please complete the following Rothbury Practice_Online_registration_form_Patient_Access and return to reception in person with photo id.